Friday, June 10, 2011

Fresh Market Pantai Indah Kapuk

This place had been my recently visit when I am lazy to dress up and feel like eating something good but cheap. In the morning it was a market, but they turned it into places to eat at night. There were more than 30 stalls, most of all were cheap and tasty. Here's what I ate last friday when I went there with my hubby and parents.

Bubur Ayam Cirebon (Cirebon chicken porridge)
This was my must eat food everytime I went to Fresh Market PIK. The porridge was delicious. I usually order half portion with extra glizzards. =) A must try one!
Price: 
1 portion: 10k, 1/2 portion: 7k
Extra glizzard: 3k

Siomay Babi (Pork Siewmay)

This was also a good. It located next to chicken porridge stall. 
Price: 6k/ pcs





Sate Padang (Padangnese Satay)

This one also my favorite and a must try one. I loved their satay, usually I always chose the tongue part, so it's more tender. 
Price: 1.5k/ pcs


Martabak Telur Bandung Jaya 

Tasty. I always loved martabak eggs and this one quickly enter my favorite martabak stalls.
Price: 29k
Martabak: thick folded crepe filled with spices and pieces of meat


Most of my visit to the stalls at Fresh Market PIK was never became a disappointment. I liked the casual environment that I didn't need to worry about dressing up, the price of foods that I didn't have to worry about ripping up my wallet... my husband's to be exact =), the taste that always suited me. 

Fresh Market PIK
Komp. Pantai Indah Kapuk
Jakarta Utara

1 comment:

Yuli said...

Cobain batagor & soto juga deh di sana, enak lho. Tp favoriteku jg bubur cirebon itu sih.