Friday, August 12, 2011

Naughty Nuri's

Naughty Nuri's just opened their second Jakarta's outlet at Pantai Indah Kapuk. As we didn't get the chance to try when we were in Bali, last night my husband and I dine there. Pantai Indah Kapuk now is in the process of becoming one of the culinary heaven. We spotted many new restaurants along and opposite the seniors like Tekko and Leko. It was around 9pm something when we got there so the place were not that crowded but also quite occupied. 


The place was designed moderate, nothing fancy, but I saw many beer bottles and cute piggy statues displayed. We sat in and started to order. My husband chose their signatures, Spare ribs (95k) and I opted for Pork steak (80k). The steak and ribs weren't came with dishes so we order a portion of French fries (15k) and Satay (25k). The waiter told me that my pork steak will took around 30 minutes to be served as they made it fresh cut. 





French fries came first. Unlike the usual frozen fries, Nuri's used original fresh potatoes, i loved it. The spare ribs was quite large, I took a bite of my husband's plate. The meat was tender, but I didn't really like how they marinated it. It was too sweet for my taste, i'm not sure whether they were using too many sweet ketchup or that was just their signature sauce. My pork steak and satay were also marinated in the same way, too sweet for our taste. We didn't likey! 

The waiters were actually polite, but one of them took our fries away when they were still some pieces left in the plate. I hate it when they did that. Overall, I wasn't sure why Naughty Nuri's ribs is so famous. Maybe it just didn't suited our taste. To me personally, only the fries were acceptable.

Naughty Nuri's
Ruko Crown Golf Blok A55
Jl. Marina Raya Pantai Indah Kapuk
North Jakarta
Ph. + 6221 700 98999

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cobain d yg di bali punya.... Beda rasanya

Anonymous said...

Agreed, too sweet, I don't know why the taste was so different from the original one in Ubud. Feel sorry for Ms Nuri to share her name in Jakarta with bad quality...

Ivy said...

After my dine there, I was sure that I will never go back but my friends keep on telling me that the one in Bali is different. And after reading both of your comments, I will make sure to go to Nuri's when I'm in Bali. Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, saya juga baru cobain makan di Naughty's Nuri PIK pada malam tahun baru kemarin. yg di Jakarta koq terasa biasa saja.. beda banget dgn yg di Ubud.