Monday, August 8, 2011

Sushi Tei

Sushi Tei had always been one of my favorite place to eat. I think they really serve a good Japanese meals with affordable prices. 

I still very much remember my very first time dine at Sushi Tei. They just opened at Plaza Indonesia and one of my schoolmate wanted to dine there. At that time, I wasn't really into sushi, and I still remember vividly that I didn't order nor tested any kinds of Sushi, instead I opted for Donburi. But around 2 weeks after that, I was curious so I paid another visit to Sushi Tei and ordered several kinds of Sushi including their famous Jumbo dragon roll. I felt in love instantly both to Japanese food and Sushi Tei. Since then, my dining there had been countless.

I knew that I didn't need to review more about this place as surely almost everyone who like Japanese food must have been to Sushi Tei. But anyway, I will just briefly mentioning what me and hubby ordered several weeks ago when we dined there. 

Salmon sashimi (38k), Sanshoku hana salmon (29k), Salmon skin spicy roll (29k), Chicken karaage (37k), Takoyaki (24k), Salmon skin fried (29k), Mix inari (17k), Chuka chinmi gunkan (12,5k) and Gindara teriyaki (75k).

Satisfying as always...



Sushi Tei 
Emporium Mall Level 2
Pluit, North Jakarta
Ph. +6221 66676388

Other outlets: Plaza Indonesia, Pondok Indah Mall 2, Mall Kelapa Gading V, Plaza Senayan, Senayan City, Central Park, Gandaria City

No comments: