Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Revisited: Pesto

Saturday night, we went to Pesto for dinner. It surprised me when we reached there and they were not as full as they always do, although I did saw many reserved signs on the tables. Pesto had 2 dining sessions, 7 - 9pm and 9 - 11pm. I was glad that it was not too full, in the hoping that the service will be faster.

Here's what we ordered.

Pizza Rustica (59k) - Tomato sauce, mozarella, cooked ham and mushroom. To me, it was standard and a bit too dry.


Spaghetti Farmeti (65k). Generous condiments, the pasta was cooked well, but I don't like the wine sauce. But it's only because of my taste, I prefer dry spaghetti aglio type.


Spiedini di carne (85k) - Grilled sirloin skewered with onion and fresh salad. The beef was tender and juicy, the only minus point was too small portions. ;)


I actually ordered a Panacotta for my dessert, but it didn't show up. We had asked 3 times for it until I lost my patience and decided to ask for the bill. After paying, I asked for a comment card as I was very disappointed on the service that Pesto served that night, when the waiter saw me writing on comment card, he asked me whether my panacotta had been served, I said not yet, and right after I finished writings, my panacotta was served, but I was to pissed to eat it, so I didn't even bother to touch it and just leave without putting any tips, something that I rarely did. So you can judge how pissed I am that night, especially before the waiter also mistakenly forgot to write down our Risotto.

I do hope it was only a bad night as I had great time in Pesto before, and I am still curious to try the killer Tiramisu. I'll be back, don't disappoint me again dear. =)

Pesto
Thamrin Nine, UG floor
Jl. MH Thamrin No. 10
Ph. +6221 29937230

No comments: