Tuesday, February 21, 2012

XO Suki - Kuningan City

One of my closest friend is an interior designer. An excellent one, I may say. Her latest project was the newest XO Suki branch at Kuningan City which led us to have a lunch there in one particular afternoon. Kuningan City was a brand new mall located next to Mall Ambassador.





The design at XO Suki Kuningan was very much different with the one at Emporium. My friend said that the owner had specifically requested the design to be classy & elegant, and that was the exact impression I got entering the place.With the chandelier, the dark wood and great chose of wallpaper, the concept was smartly done. So proud with my friend's work! 


As for the food, XO Suki had always been my favorite Chinese suki. Their Tom Yum broth was amazing! 

XO Suki 
Mall Kuningan City 3rd flr
Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio Kav. 18
Jakarta 
Ph. +6221 57905555

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ada dim sum nggak yg di Mall Kuningan?

Ivy said...

ada koq sayy :)