Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Opus Cafe


A casual hang out with my ex colleagues led us to a new place named Opus Cafe. Opus was this small chic cafe taking Dome's old position at Plaza Indonesia. I thought that the place only served coffee and light meals, turns out they have quite many selections of main courses. That day, they were having 50% off on their steak selections using a certain credit card. 




We started with Opus platter (85k), a plate of tempura prawn, tempura fish, mini wanton, bitterballen and homemade onion ring. Followed by Chicken stroganoff pasta (65k), US angus rib eye (175k), US angus sirloin (175k) and Grilled atlantic salmon fillet (110k) for our main course. And Lychee Ice tea (38k), Caramel Ice tea (38k) and Lychee fever (40k) for the beverages.










The food didn't really blow us away, I think all the steaks were to dry and way too expensive, even after the 50% discount. I didn't taste the pasta, but my friend left it unfinished so it was pretty clear how it tasted. However, the drinks were nice and refreshing and I spotted bunch of cake selections that looked very tempted. I think Opus can be a good option for a place to hang out with friends while enjoying light meals and cake, maybe a casual brunch but not so much on the heavy meal. 


Opus Cafe
Plaza Indonesia 1st floor 
Jl. MH Thamrin Kav. 28 - 30
Jakarta
Ph. +6221 29923586

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think opus cafe is only served drink

Ivy said...

at first i thought the same, but turns out they hv quite varieties of food.