Sunday, May 6, 2012

Welcoming May with Lemon's CLOSET 9!

These past couple months, I have been swamped. Everyday seems and feels like a routine and honestly not a very enjoyable one. In result, Lemon is neglected, some of house works also and my self as well. 

Luckily after some serious discussion and sorting few problems aside, I am able to get a grip and took some days off to focus on my personal things. 

So in welcoming May, please do also welcome Lemon's newest collections, launch tomorrow Monday, May 7th only at http://www.facebook.com/lemon.onlineshop. Here's some sneak peek!







Closet 9 will be launched at 6pm tomorrow. Hmm... tempted to pamper my self with some treatments and pedicure session in the morning before busy with launching's prep.

Oh yes, am participating in fashion bazaar for Lemon in couple weeks ahead. Stay tune for details! 

Meanwhile, excited and tiring mama Lemon signing out. Ciao!


No comments: