Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lava Brownies by Brownies Gandum


It was a sweet ending struggle for me to finally able to taste this brownies. Why I say it was a struggle, because it took me almost 3 days to have my order confirmed. I'm not sure who replied the text, but it surely took a very long time for them to reply. I texted morning, they replied evening, I replied instantly, they replied the next day. Such a struggle to taste one of the most talked about brownies in twitter. Luckily, the struggle ended in a sweet way. The brownies was delicious! 

When I received the Chocolate lava brownies (75k), it was still warm as it was freshly made in the morning. I quickly cut a slice and the tantalizing melting chocolate burst out generously, I was happy. Even happier when I took the first bite. The brownie was soft, warm and moist with the oh so good thick melted chocolate. Not too sweet, a bit bitter with choco chips and walnuts, it was addictive. Suddenly all the struggles meant nothing. 

After I cut a slice, I fridge in the refrigerator, normal temperature. Enjoying it again the next day by microwave it 50 seconds. And still as delicious as my first bites. People say a picture shows thousand stories... Here it goes a step by step of my joyful brownies moment....
 
A warm Lava Brownies size 30x10
Cut a slice and the melted chocolate burst out generously...
Put in a plate...
And start to enjoy...
So good!

So, have my pictures drooled you? Well, if it's not good enough, go to their website to get convinced. If you like molten chocolate cake, you will like this for sure.

Brownies Gandum
Ph. +6287777880077
Pin BB: 28994771

4 comments:

irene said...

baru liat brownies yg ada lelehan coklatnya kaya gini! :9

Unknown said...

OMO! DROOLING!!

Anonymous said...

this is my favourite, have been a loyal customer more than a year and never dissapoints me :) already review this in my blog too.. :)

Anonymous said...

GREAT publish and impressive in turn …will bear a try all the tips..Thanks……