Thursday, June 30, 2016

SAINE DAISE PIK JAKARTA


Be hold girls, Saine Daise is the kind of place that girls, specifically will fall in love at the first sight. At least that was what happened to me. The place is tooooo pretty! The bright room, the shabby chic wall paneling, the gorgeous ceiling, the marble table with that orchids. Everything fits an enviable pinterest picture. 


Saine Daise is located in the upper floor of Eio Patisserie, a dessert shop that also comes with elegant and pretty interior. My favorite is their black and white tiles which doesn't shown in the picture (my bad). I always love a monochrome tiles (I had one in my pantry floors at home), I feel they give an instant elegance vibe into the whole room. Don't you think?


Anyway, Saine Daise's menu covers Western and Italian with Asian twist. We went ahead with their popular recommendation and wasn't disappointed.  

Ami Ebi Angel Hair IDR 80.000,- 

The moment the pasta was served, we could easily smell the scent of strong truffle taste which is a good starting point. The pasta was well cooked, and that shows technique as angel hair is the kind of pasta that easily got overly cooked. We love how the pasta was seasoned well along with generous adding of ebi.


Gyudon IDR 115.000,- 

Again, strong truffle oil aroma the moment they served the gyudon. I have had to ask them to make the egg well done due to my situation of taking lesser raw food intake, but in general, their gyudon will come with a half cooked boiled egg. Taste wise, it was a pleasant dish with strong flavor and tender beef, though personally I wouldn't call this one as my favorite Gyudon since I like mine with thin beef slices, but it's a matter of preference. You can also opt to add either foei gras or uni with additional costs.

Varlhona Chocolate Mousse IDR 55.000,-

As a non sweet tooth person, I tend to skip dessert in most of my meals. But since I've read quite good reviews on their dessert presented by Eio patisserie downstairs, we decided to try at least one and the choice went to Varlhona chocolate mousse. First of all, excellent plating. We enjoyed the dessert quite much, the mousse was so delicate and soft, but most importantly for me is how they adjust with the level of sweetness. I find them not overly sweet which is a crucial point for me.

Saine Daise indeed is a good addition in the evolving line of restaurants at Pantai Indah Kapuk. Pretty ambiance with enjoyable food.


Thank you for reading! =)

SAINE DAISE 
Jl. Mandara Permai VII Blok 6 KA
Pantai Indah Kapuk, North Jakarta
Ph. +6221 30051662
IG: @saine.daise

No comments: